Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Review

Hope all you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! Mine was GREAT!! Saturday a rather large group of us went to Bloomington to see the IU vs Purdue softball game. Despite it being a little chilly in the stands we had a great time. After the game we went to Outback for dinner and it was very good. Yesterday, we went to church and after church was over I got my Mother's Day from the kids. Last Saturday while we were in Evansville I got a gazing ball at Lowes I really liked and was told that was my Mother's Day gift. Well I've been wanting some of those white rocking chairs for my front porch for about two years now and yesterday for Mother's Day I finally got them along with a matching white table! I was so excited to get them as I can't wait to spend some time sitting out there relaxing, reading my paper and just taking it all in. Well it sounds good anyway......I just got to make sure I take the time to make it happen! Last night rounded out our day with a Mother's Day cook-out. Mike's mom and dad and my mom came over and we grilled some burgers and hotdogs, had cake for dessert and the kids took the grandparents on a golf cart ride.....fun times!

Tonight and tomorrow night we will be at the softball field as Makenna has two back to back games. Court's game got rained out last Thursday so not sure if it is going to be made up this Thursday or if she will just have practice. Kids are starting to count down the days until school is out.....only two weeks left from tomorrow!


Faith, Court and Mace at the IU vs Purdue game



My rocking chairs and little white table on my front porch

My new gazing ball
Until next time.......Maria



1 comment:

Patti said...

Love your new rocking chairs!