Friday, May 15, 2009

Way To Go Damon!

Today was awards day for the Jr./Sr. High School. The theme was 70's flashback and I must say it was fun for both the kids and the adults. Damon got an award for High Honors for the school year and his dad and I are both very proud of him for all his hard work and effort that he puts in his grades. I'm sure it isn't easy in this day and age being an 8th grade boy playing sports, keeping chores up at home, homework, peer pressure and still being able to achieve what he has for the year. I'm so glad his dad and I were there today for the program as I think it is important that Damon know we both support him in all he does and choices he makes. It is hard to believe that his jr. high school days are almost behind him and that this fall his dad and I will be sending our firstborn on to high school. Damon, your dad and I love you very much and are honored to call you our son!! Thanks for all the blessings you bring to our lives and to the lives of others. Keep up the good work.......this post is for you bud!

With all our love,

Mom and Dad

No comments: