Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Week!!

It is that time of year again for my family when things are just....well.....BUSY! There have been so many events that have occured since my last post that I'm going to try to do my best to get caught up. First off, I hope that everyone is having a great Memorial Weekend! The weather couldn't be better and I think we are all in the mood for.......SUMMER! I also want to take a minute to congratulate all those that have graduated over the weekend.......best of luck to all of you! Below are some pictures from events that have kept my family busy.......

Courtney and Blake at Spring Mill on Friday.......don't they look cute together??
5th grade girls at Spring Mill


This field trip business is just.....well.....exhausting!


Fun times at Spring Mill

Morgan & Court at the AWANA picnic Wednesday night


Courtney with her AWANA teacher Gwen. This was taken Thursday at the Awards Program at school.

Court and Blake after elementary awards program.


Courtney and Leah showing off some of their hard work......way to go girls!

Court was one of two 5th graders selected to carry a flag at the start of the awards ceremony.

Makenna singing with the "Cubbies" at the AWANA picnic/closing ceremonies at church Wednesday night. Don't they all look so cute in their Cubbies vest???

Court on 1st base at her game Thursday evening getting a little guidance from her dad.

Ready or not here I come!!

I'm all over this!!
As you can see from the list of events it was something EVERY night last week. I must say I love every minute of it though and couldn't imagine having it any other way. We have one more event ahead of us today yet and that is Makenna's preschool graduation ceremony at Antioch this afternoon at 2:30. I will try to update later tonight or tomorrow with some pictures of that. After her graduation it is over to the Montgomery Campground to spend the rest of the day with our group of friends and to enjoy a fish fry.......I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!
Until next time........Maria















No comments: