Friday, February 20, 2009

Expressions

I have been debating about starting a blog for a long time. There are several people I know that have a blog so I thought what the heck....it is now or never! My main reason for the blog is I wanted a way to express my thoughts and feelings about events and happenings in my life so one day I can look back and see where I've been and where I have come. To give a brief overview of myself, I have been married to my husband Mike for 16 years and I love him just as much today as the day I said "I do". We are the parents of three beautiful children and I would like to take some time to express my feelings about them. First, there is our 14 year old son Damon. There are so many things I could say about this young man but most of all he is just a super person inside and out. His dad and I are so proud of him and he is headed for great things in his life. Second, is our soon to be 11 year old daughter Courtney. "Court" as we all call her in the family is a very outgoing young lady and quite the social butterfly. She makes her dad and I proud in so many ways. Last but not least is 5 year old Makenna. Lets just say she was "cut from a different cloth" as her daddy says. She doesn't have a shy bone in her body, doesn't meet a stranger and sends a new challenge our way each day! She is our baby and is headed for kindergarten in the fall. We love these kids so much. Our lives revolve around being a part of theirs. So, as you can tell, with 3 very active kids I will for sure have many days ahead of me to "express" myself.


Until next time.............Maria

No comments: