Monday, March 2, 2009

Silly Sisters







Last night Courtney and Makenna decided they were going to make up a dance in the basement for daddy and I to come watch. It was so cute as they made an invitation inviting Mike and I to the dance and when we got downstairs they had two chairs set up where they wanted us to sit. Makenna's favorite song is "So What" by Pink and that is what they were dancing to. This song is so fitting for Makenna's personality that I thought it was pretty neat that was the song of choice. I have posted a few pictures of the girls doing their dance complete with costumes.......check out Court's red fuzzy hair!!

Hope everyone has a super week : )

Until next time......Maria






3 comments:

Patti said...

Making up dance routines... how fun! Maggie and her cousin Courtney use to do that on Sunday afternoons at Mom's house. Wish Maggie would have had a sister! I'll bet your girls have so much fun.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Great seeing you on here Maria! I'll add you to my sidebar so I can keep up with ya'll better!!
Misty

Maria said...

I just checked out your blog and your girls are beautiful and your pictures are awesome! You do great work. I'll add you to my blog list too and please keep in touch as it is great hearing from you.