Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Times



Damon received 2nd place in the 14u Bring the Heat XC race on 7/25 and 6th place overall

Barr-Reeve 10u girls softball team 1st place at the Odon Tourney on 7/26

Mike, Court and I

Damon, Court and Makenna at Six Flags St. Louis on 7/31


Court, Makenna & Damon at St. Louis Zoo on 7/30

This picture taken at Six Flags on 7/31 after riding the Scooby Doo Ride

These swings are going to be so much fun!

Courtney feeding a bottle of milk to a little goat at Grant's Farm in St. Louis on 8/1

Makenna being attacked by a herd of goats at Grant's Farm.........I think she needs more bottles!

Damon has a friend for life
Wow! Where has the summer gone?? As I type this at 9:50 on 8/10 my kids are in bed waiting for tomorrow morning......the first day of school! I still can't believe how it can possibly be that time again. As I tucked my baby in bed I felt such emotion overcome me. She however is so excited about her first day of kindergarten and for that I'm excited for her too. It will be different tomorrow not having a child at home.....they really do grow up so fast. As Makenna starts her big day of kindergarten, Courtney moves on to 6th grade; the last of her elementary years, while Damon begins his Freshman year......the start of his high school journey. I pray that each day is full of happiness for them and that God protects them each step of the way. I'm sure I'll have more to post tomorrow and pictures too! I do want to mention one more thing before ending this post and that is Mike and I celebrated our 17th anniversary on August 8th. I'm so blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband and father. I love you very much Mike and thank-you for everything you do for our family. You always put us first above anything else and I'm looking forward to the many more years with you to come.
Until next time.......Maria











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Makenna I can't wait to hear about her first day at school!!!!
Cathy