Friday, April 10, 2009

Vacation Photos

Thought I would share some photos of our recent trip to Daytona. Pictures are such a great way to remember those special times we share with family and friends.

Man this ice cream is good!


Court soaking up the sun!

The kiddos!

Me and my girls!

John and Damon trying the beach bikes!Makenna and Godmother Jana!


Cathy and Makenna


Sisters!


Doesen't Makenna look thrilled??


Doesn't Damon look thrilled??

This water is freezing!!
You thinking what I'm thinking sis??
Dad, Makenna and Hermit the Crab!

Mom and Dad!
Until next time.......Maria















4 comments:

Patti said...

Love the pictures! Looks like so much fun. Your kids are at the perfect age to "still want to go with mom and dad"... enjoy every minute of it!

Brittany Janae said...

Aww... I'm glad you all had a great time!! :)

Anonymous said...

Maria, I just ran across your blog from another.. I didn't realize you had a blog.. i'll have to add you to my list.. we live so close, yet hardly ever see each other... maybe now we can keep up...

Abby

Maria said...

Abby, sounds great! I'll add you to mine as well. I just started mine at the end of February so I'm kind of figuring it out as I go :)