Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm so far behind on posting that I'm not even going to try to attempt to catch up. I thought I would just pick things back up with Thanksgiving gatherings and go from there. On this Thanksgiving night, I hope that all out there have had a wonderful day spending time with family. Life gets so crazy at times that we sometimes get lost in all the day to day business and forget to count our blessings. Today, I'm thankful that I got to spend the day at my mother and father-in-laws house. I'm also thankful that on Sunday, we got to celebrate Thanksgiving a little early at my moms house. It is always nice to get all the family together to eat, watch tv, eat dessert, discuss what has been going on with all the kids, talk about when we can all find a date that works to plan our Family Christmas, eat again, watch the kiddos play outsides and so on. Below are some pictures taken at my mom's house on Sunday:

Nephew Chase, Great Niece Cailyn, Courtney holding Great Nephew Colton, Makenna, Damon and Nephew Zhenya
Colton showing off his new sunglasses......such a cute little man

Zhenya and Damon spending some quality cousin time together


The little ones outside "finding mischief" in grandmas bird bath!
Now as one holiday comes to an end, time goes on and finds us busy with all the things to come with the Christmas season. The month of December always seems to go by in the blink of an eye with so many things to do in what seems like such little time.
Until next time........Maria




No comments: